Wednesday, January 23, 2013

Surnames As First Names: Girls

Happy Hump Day! Woohoo! It's almost Friday .. Thank the Lord! It has been a CRAZY week so far, so this post is a good little break for ME :) Last week I post some of my favourite surnames as first names for BOYS and as promised this week I am doing my girl addition! Enjoy & let me know what your favourite surnames for girls as first names are and if you like any of mine!

I want to start with my ALL TIME FAVOURITE and I'm sure you all could guess what it is .. Reese!So I loved this name when I was in Grade 9, the reason being, I had heard it somewhere and I just fell inlove with it. BUT then in Grade 10 I had a crush on a boy and his last name was none other than Reese. So whenever I tell people I LOVE Reese, they are all "Ohh you only love it because of _ _ _ _ Reese". NOT TRUE PEOPLE! Anyways that is my #1 favourite surname for a girl.

Another surname that I currently LOVE for a girl is Miller!Ok, so I follow a blog and this lady has 4 daughters & 2 of them are named Reese & Miller. That isn't where I heard of Reese but it is where I fell inlove with the name Miller. Like hello go to her blog and check out how flippin' CUTE this baby is! You'd love the name Miller to, I bet :)

The third surname as a first that I'm going tell you about is an absolute fave of mine, however I only use it for a middle name because everyone always tells me they hate it. Are you ready? Duh, duh, duh .. It is Greer!I think it's soooo cute but know one really agree's with me :( Oh well.

Here are some others that I like too:
-- Bronte
-- Fallon
-- Harper
-- Leighton
-- Addison
-- Berkley
-- Blakely
-- Brighton
-- Lennon
-- Lennox
-- Lyndon/Lindyn
-- Monroe
-- Madden
-- Rowan
-- Sawyer (GP)
-- Mackenzie
-- Sloane
-- Tatum
-- Mackenzie
-- Morgan
-- Gray

I definitely LOVE more surnames for girls than I do boys. I know they are all basically masculine but I just have a bad obsession with them for girls! Lol. Did I list any of your favourites? Feel free to share any that I didn't post because I'd love to hear more :)

Tootles ♥
xo, Jay

No comments:

Post a Comment