Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Blogger Sib-Sets

Happy Tuesday!  Hope you enjoyed Ali's post yesterday!  Today I am doing my post on blogger's I follow baby names :)  I want to also say thank you to all these bloggers that allowed me to use them in this post!  I am going to link/name the blog, list the names and if they are honoring anything and then comment my thought!

Total Tippins Takeover

Libbi Jane
(after Libbi's mom's nana, Peggy Jane) 
Flow the sounds of this name, goes great!

Laney James 
(after her mom's grandad, James)
Laney is a sweet adorable name, makes me think of a cutie pie that goes to the daycare I work out


Austin Dolphus 
After Austin's dad, Doc that is short for Dolphus)
Austin is just a cute name!!

Kinley Colleen
(After Kinley's grandma, Colleen)
I have started to like the name Kinley more and more!


Knee-Deep In Munchkin Land

Devyn Paige 
(Paige is Devyn's mom's great-grandmother's maiden name)
I think it's a cute name that goes great together!

Hudson Jonathon 
(Jonathon is Hudson's dad's name)
Hudson is an adorable name and I love how it honors his dad!

Reagan Jacqueline 
(Jacqueline is after Reagan's dad's grandma)
Reagan is such a cute name!!

Ashlynn Rose 
(Rose is after Ashlynn's mom's grandma)
I love the flow of this name!

Blessed with Two

Jocelynn Caye
(Caye is Jocelynn's mom's middle name)
Jocelynn is such an adorable name!!

Jeffrey Paul (JP)
(Jeffrey is JP's mom's dad's name and Paul is his dad's dads middle name.   Jp is a family initials things also)

Kelly's Korner


Harper Brown
(Brown is Harper's grandmas maiden name)
I have started to like Harper a lot more with time and love how it is unique!

Hollis Barrett
(No meaning behind it, they just loved it)
I love how unique it is!  I don't know any other Hollis'! 

Love From Texas

David Knox
(Meaning behind it written by Jessica, the mom: David is my husband’s middle name and my dad’s first name. Even though we knew we wanted to call him Knox, we chose “David Knox” because we thought it flowed better than “Knox David”)
Knox is such an unique and interesting name!

Hadley Carter
(Hadley Carter – We chose Hadley because of course we liked it, and it coordinated well with Knox. (Both are Old English surnames.) We wanted her to also have one family name, so we gave her my maiden name (Carter) as her middle name…)
I think this name is so cute!  

Lexie Loo, Lily Boo & Dylan Too
Dylan Ross 
(Ross is a family name)
Dylan is such a cute boys name, love it!

Alexandria Elizabeth
(Elizabeth is a family name)
Of course I love Elizabeth and cute combo!

Liliana Kathryn
Kathryn is a family name
Liliana is different but still has the cute nickname Lily, Love it!!


It all began with a man in black jeep

 Emerson Grace
Reminds me of the Emerson that is in my daycare room, It's a cute name!

Ansley Joy
Love the sound of the name, such an unique name!


House Of Rose

Parker Wilson
(Wilson is Parker's mom's maiden name)
I think Parker is a cute name!

Bentley Ferrell 
(Ferrell is in honor of Bentley's father's father)
Love the sound of this name!

Sloane Jeffrey
(Jeffrey is Sloane's dad's name)
I love how this name goes with the rest :)

What names are YOUR favorites?!  Which sib-set is your favorite?!

Thanks again to all these bloggers who let me use them in this post, hope everyone enjoyed this post! :)
Til next week,
Jamie :)

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing our names, Jamie!! Such a cute post. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Man and van Bootle
    Man and van Bootle

    ReplyDelete