Thursday, January 17, 2013

Best Internet Sibsets

I have a feeling that this post is going to be a long one, so let's just get into it!

Best Blog Sibset
Blog Name: This Year's Love Will Last
Sibset: Aidan, Sawyer, Reese, & Miller (all girls)


Aidan: Irish meaning "little and fiery".
Sawyer: English meaning "woodcutter".
Reese: Welsh meaning "fiery, zealous".
Miller: English occupational name meaning "grinder of grain".


This sibset is just oh so perfect! I never really thought of putting Aidan and Miller on girls...but it just works so well! I am a sucker of predominantly male names on girls. I think it's spunky and cute -- especially when they're girly-girls. Amanda's (blog author) four little girls are just precious and adorable. I have quite the obsession with her blog ever since Jaylyn posted about Reesey have a brain tumor. :( I won't get into because it's not my place, but if you want to find out more, follow the blog!! 


Best YouTube Sibset
YouTube Channel: breanneshop52
Sibset: Samuel Hayden, Charlotte Henri, & Betsy Wren.

Samuel Hayden: Hebrew meaning "told by God" (Samuel); English meaning "heather-grown hill" (Hayden)
Charlotte Henri: French feminine form of Charles meaning "free man" (Charlotte); German meaning "estate ruler"
Betsy Wren: Diminutive of Elizabeth meaning "pledged to God"; bird name 

I discovered Breanne's YouTube a few months back, while she was still pregnant with Betsy. Our naming style is very similar. Before I found her YouTube channel, I though Samuel was a boring and ordinary -- a not-so-special-name. But after I found her channel, I started not to mind the name. I hadn't thought of Henry as a girl's name. I had seen the name Harri on a girl on The X Factor before. When she announced the name of Betsy, I instantly fell in love. Betsy and Charlotte are my top favorite names EVER! They are just so cute [the names and the girls]! Breanne is just so sweet and funny. She tries to #findthefunny in every day. She is so positive and makes the best out of what life throws at her!

Best YouTube Sibset:
YouTube Channel: loraandlayton
Sibset: Tripp, Declan, & Everett

Tripp: word name
Declan: Irish whose meaning is unknown, but it could possibly mean "man of prayer"
Everett: English variation [of the German Eberhard] meaning "brave as a wild boar"

I've been watching Lora & Layton for about 4 years now. She is just the sweetest person ever! Lora is currently expecting their third child, who they named Everett. Tripp is a goofy 4 year old. And Declan is a quiet little sweetheart. I love how their boy's names just go together so well! I think Wild, Wild West.. Tripp's name is really Bryan Layton III, but since he is the third one in line with this name they call him Tripp as in "triple". Layton's dad goes by Bryan, Layton goes by, well, Layton, and Tripp goes by Tripp. 

Best YouTube Sibset
YouTube Channel: Jlk6532
Sibset: Mimi & Olive

Mimi: Hebrew name that means "bitter"
Olive: English nature name meaning "olive tree"

I watch a family on YouTube (kyleandcourt) and they have a daughter named Sophia "Sophie". Sophie's best friend is Mimi. I started watching Jenney through Courtney. I L-O-V-E British sounding names. Can I just say that this is the bestest, perfectest sibset ever?! ha ha.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete