Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Sibling Sets: Celebrity Addition

Do you have trouble coming up with sibling sets like I do? Do put names together and then think 'ugh they don't go together'? Yeah, ME TOO! So this week, I have picked my favourite celebrity sibling sets for a little inspiration.

I am going to start with what I think is sibling set perfection, otherwise known as the beautiul Tori Spellings kiddo's. Seriously though, how PERFECT is this sibling set?

Liam Aaron, Stella Doreen, Hattie Margaret & Finn Davey.

Gorgeous right? I just adore that they aren't all out there and defined as your typical celebrity baby names. And all of their middle names are honoring! I think Tori & Dean put a lot of thought into their kiddo's names and I just adore them!

My next favourite celebrity inspired sibling set is Kim Zolciak-Biermann's adorable bunch of babes! Wait can I first say that her husband Kroy Biermann is absolute perfection! Lucky gal she is. If you clueless as to who she and he are, let me just fill you in :) Kim was a cast member on The Real Housewives of Atlanta and just left this season. And her hot hubby plays for the Atlanta Falcons. Ok enough of me rambling .. back to those kiddo's names! Here they are:

Brielle Karenna, Ariana Lenee, Kroy Jagger "KJ" & Kash Kade.

I think Brielle & Ariana are GORGEOUS names! And they are both beautiful girls. I can't say I like their middle names but they do flow with the first names. Brielle & Ariana are both from her first marriage and have the last name Zolciak. Kroy Jagger was named after his daddy obviously. He goes by KJ. And the last of her babies is 4.5 month old baby Kash Kade Biermann. As some of you may know, Cash & Cade are both in my top 5 names! So when she named him Kash Kade I was super excited. I can't say I like the flow of it but I love both names. What do you all think of this set?

I have 2 celebrity sibling sets tied for 3rd place in my books. The tie is between Jessica Alba's daughters & Nicole Richies babies! Not only do I love both of them but I adore their naming style. Here are both of their sets, you let me know which one you like best, ok? OKAY!

Honor Marie & Haven Garner Jessica Alba's Kiddo's
Harlow Winter Kate & Sparrow James Midnight Nicole Richie's Babies

They both are matchy H & H and the "ow" at the end of both names just make me so happy! I know some of you will agree. I just LOVE. Tell me, what are your opinion on these names?

Ok, so those are my top 3 FAVOURITE celebrity sibling sets .. ok I guess my top 4 but you get my point! I've gone through some lists and picked out some more favourites of mine, but I'm not going to rant and rave about them. Let me know which celebrity has the BEST baby names in your opinion. Are any of the ones I listed above and below your favourites?

Mason Dash & Penelope Scotland Kourtney Kardashian & Scott Disick
Lydon Edward & Hartley Grace Mark McGrath
Ava Elizabeth, Deacon Reese & Tennessee James Reese Witherspoon
Maddox Chivan, Zahara Marley, Shiloh Nouvel, Pax Thien, Vivienne Marcheline & Knox Leon Brad Pitt & Angelina Jolie
Baylen Robert, Bowen Christopher & Callen Christian Drew Brees & Wife
Violet Anne, Seraphina Rose & Samuel Garner Jennifer Garner
Thomas Boyer "Bo" & Tatum Christoper "Tate" Luke Bryan & Wife

Well its been great! Can't wait to hear from y'all! Maybe these sibsets inspired you or maybe you've found a new name you like!

Tootles,
Jaylyn ♥

1 comment:

  1. I love Luke Bryan's boys names, they're so perfect! I also love Reese Witherspoons. Even though Tennessee is so different than the other two, I think it's a cute set. Brielle and Ariana go together SO perfectly!

    ReplyDelete