Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Oh baby, its the Bachelor

Happy 'hump' Day everyone! I hope your week is going fabulous :) Have any of you been watching The Bachelor with the hunkiest bachelor of all; Sean Lowe? My goodness he is PERFECTION! So in honor of his season & last nights episode, I am going to list all 26 of the ladies names and what I think about their name & maybe add a little of what I think about them! Give me your feedback about the names or if you've been watching, whose your fave gal at the moment?

Amanda: My middle name is Amanda, which is completely random and I've never really been a fan of it. The only thing I like about it is how it looks when I write it. I mean its not the worst name but I am personally just not a fan of it. Oh and can I just say, *thank you Sean for sending her home last night*. What a weirdo, she was!

AshLee: 1. This name is SO popular in my generation, that I have never liked it because I knew so many and I didn't like a few of them. 2. I am NOT a fan of this spelling either. Actually Ashlee would be fine but AshLee, with the capitol *L* is just rediculous to me. However, I love this girl. Such a sweet heart.

Ashley x 2: See POPULAR. I find this name to be SO boring and overused. Pretty sure this chicky poo went home early on. Didn't really care her. She was just as boring as her name. The other Ashley was stunning but she went home too *boo hoo*.

Brooke: Sometimes I like this name & sometimes I don't. I prefer Brooklyn with the nickname Brooke but non the less, still a cute name. This girl was super nice but definitely not Sean's type. *Ya 'cause I know his type :$*.

Catherine: Ok, I've never been a fan of the name Catherine or this girl until last nights episode. Still not a fan of her name but LOVE her. Cate is a cute nickname for it though :)

Daniella: I use to have this name on my list way back when I was in, I want to say *grade 6* but thats a LONG time ago, so I'm not sure. I think its a cute name but I'm not a fan of it anymore! I think this girl is gorg and I like her but I don't see a connection with her & Seanie. *Ya I'm on a nickname basis with Sean, the bachelor, jealous?* Totes kidding, obv!

Desiree: I don't like this name at all. I don't know what it is about but I find it so unattractive. This girl is a sweetheart though!

Diana: This name is a little to 'old fashion' for me. But it suits some people :) It doesn't really suit this girl though. Oh well :P

Jackie: UGH. I despise the name Jackie/Jacklyn/Jacqueline/etc. I don't know why I have such a strong hate for these names but I just do. This girl is fab though :)

Katie: Such a cute name/nickname! My BFF in elementary school went by Katie and I always loved her name!

Kelly: BORING name. And I don't even remember this girl, so what does that tell ya?

Keriann: I don't like the spelling of this name. It makes me want to pronounce it differently than Keri - Ann. I think Carrie/Karrie/Keri/Kerri/ETC is a cool name. I always thought it would be a cool name to have. Not a fan of the *Ann* part though. This girl is fabulous and gorg!

Kristy: I think Kristy is an adorable name. I went to school with a Kristy and she was super sweet, so I think thats why I like this name because she was such a sweet heart :) This girl was nutzo and cried every ten seconds. Can you say *ANNOYING*?

Lacey: Meh. Not a favourite of mine. I've never been a fan of the Lacey/Maci/Casey names. I don't remember this girl either.

Lauren: LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOOOOOVE this name! I have a reoccuring dream that I have a daughter and I name her Lauren Olivia everytime I have this dream! I think this name is precious :)

Lesley: Not a fan of the name at all. Its just not *pretty* to me. This girl is awesome. Dude she got to set the world record for longest on screen kiss WITH Sean! Whose jealous? I'm JEALOUS! Anyways love the girl, not her name!

Leslie: Meh. Same way I feel about it up there. Except this girl got diamonds from Sean then got sent home on the same day. Lucky/Unlucky her!

Lindsay: This name is just okay. Again its pretty popular in my generation and it just doesn't stand out to me.

Paige: LOVE this name. This is one of my favourite girl names to use as a middle name! Such a sweet name :)

Robyn: Don't like the name or the girl.. Her chocolate reference on last nights episode was embarassing and she shouldn't have done it.

Sarah: This name is cute. I would never use it because its super boring and popular in my generation but its cute! And this girl is even more cute. She was born with only half an arm on one side and she is just SO inspiring and the way Sean is with her just melts my heart!

Selma: I am starting to like this name because of this girl! She is beyond gorgeous. Shes actually perfect. Selma is cute though, I think? What do y'all think?

Taryn: LOOOOVE this name! Such a cool name :)

Tierra: UGH. BARF.VOMIT.PUKE. Ok, I apologize, that was mean but it just reminds me of the crown that goes on the princess' head. Not a cute name at all. And not a cute girl either. She is gorgeous, I'll give her that but her personality SUCKS! *Drama Queen*

Kacie: Oh Kacie B. Um I'm kind of starting to like the name Casey/Kasey. So its cute :)

Last but not least .. The Bachelor himself .. Sean! I think Sean is a cute name! I would never use it or put it on my list but its a good name :)

Alright ladies, who has the BEST name from The Bachelor Cast & who has the WORST name from The Bachelor Cast? Let me hear it :)

Toodles,
Jaylyn ♥

2 comments:

  1. I don't watch shows like the Bachelor but I will give you my opinion on the names =)

    Amanda: I'm not fond of it. It's not bad, but it kind of bores me.

    AshLee: I like the name Ashley, but I prefer Ashlinn (yes that's how I like it spelled - it's probably the only non-legitimate alternate spelling on my list XD). I don't like the spelling AshLee at all :/

    Ashley: This spelling is MUCH better ^.^

    Brooke: I like both Brook and Brooklyn, but I'm not sure if I like them enough to use them. They're cute though =)

    Catherine: I don't like Catherine at all :/ It's definitely not my style.

    Daniella: I like Danielle but I'm not super fond of Daniella. It's alright, but not fantastic.

    Desiree: I don't like it with an English pronunciation. I do however like the Swedish version Desirée [deh-zeer-AY-ǝ] though I'd never use it.

    Diana: I don't like it much, it's not really my thing.

    Jackie: I don't mind Jackie, but I don't love it either.

    Katie: Katie is cute, but I prefer Cate or Caitlin nn Cate.

    Kelly: I'm not fond of it.

    Keriann: I'm not fond of this one either.

    Kristy: This one's alright.

    Lacey: I don't like Lacey much, it's not really my thing.

    Lauren: I really don't like the name Lauren, it just doesn't appeal to me for some reason.

    Lesley: I don't mind Lesley, but I don't love it either.

    Leslie: I like this spelling better than Lesley, but my opinion is the same.

    Lindsay: It's not terrible, but I don't like it much. It's also kinda boring.

    Paige: I love the name Paige <3 It's super cute and so fun too =)

    Robyn: I love Robin on a boy, not super fond of it on a girl. I'm not fond of the spelling Robyn either, I prefer Robin.

    Sarah: I don't like Sarah much. It's not terrible, but I've never been fond of it. I LOVE names like Séraphina and Séraphine, but I don't like that they could be nicknamed Séra :/

    Selma: I don't like this one at all >.<

    Taryn: LOVE <333 I LOVE this name!

    Tierra: I like Sierra and Kierra, but those are the only "erra" names I like. I don't like Tierra much at all :/

    Kacie: I don't love Casey, but it's alright. I don't like the spelling Kacie at all :/

    Sean: LOVE <333

    ReplyDelete
  2. MaxiMove LTD are a family run removal company offering home removals and same-day collection and delivery services at a competitive price. It's our goal to listen to our customers and put their requirements first and to provide you with an efficient, reliable and personalised service ensuring your moving day runs smoothly.
    Man and van Bootle
    Man and van Bootle

    ReplyDelete