Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Jamie's Favorites

Hello all. :)  I'm Jamie.  I am so honored to be the owner of this blog and have these lovely ladies helping me out!  Hope you have enjoyed this weeks' posts so far and will come back for the rest of the week's posts.  Friday we will have a guest blogger!  On Tuesdays, I will be writing for you all :)

Anyways, today my post will be about my favorite names!  I feel like my names are constantly changing!

My favorite names currently are

  • Sophia Elizabeth.  There is a 1yr old Sophia at the daycare I work out.  I have always loved this name and have fallen back in love with it because of her.  I used Elizabeth with this name because it honors my family.  Elizabeth is my middle name along with my Aun'ts and great great Grandma!  I want to use this for my first daughter. :)
  • Emma Rae.  I just love the sound of this name.  I have never really been into the name Emma till now.  I follow a blog with a daughter named Emma Ramey.  Also, I baby at the daycare is named Emma.  So I fell in love with the name Emma and I paired Rae with it and fell even more in love with it! :)
  • Ava Lynn.  I have always loved this name.  I liked Avery more then Ava for awhile but right now I love Ava more.  There is a little girl named Ava in my classroom at daycare and she is a sweetheart and it made me love this name even more.  Can you tell a trend ;)   I used Lynn because it honors my mother :)
I feel like I struggle liking boy names more then girls for some reason!
  • Mason Reed.  I don't quite know why but started to like this name.  Reed is my dad's middle name and his grandma's maiden name so it has a lot of meaning.
  • Jackson Michael.  I have started liking Jackson more and more.  Michael is after my grandfather, Michael is his middle name.  I really like this set.
  • Brayden.  I started to like this name and I have gone back and forth.  Connor was on my list but I think I like Brayden more now.  Brayden Andrew.  Andrew is after my brother, Drew, which drew is his full name but Andrew is a good way to honor him. :)

Hope you all enjoyed this post!  We would love to know what your favorite names are!  Wednesday and Thursday you will get posts from 2 more of our wonderful staff.  Then Friday we have our first guest blogger!

Thanks for reading :)
-- Jamie

No comments:

Post a Comment