Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Surnames As First Names: Boys

Surnames as first names, are you a fan of them? I sure am! This week I'm going to talk about my favourite surnames as first names for BOYS. Then you'll have to stay tuned for next weeks Surnames for GIRLS! So here we go ..

Beckham
Blake
Carson
Cohen
Grady
Grayson
Hunter
Jackson
Landon
Lincoln
Logan
Maddox
Mason
Nolan
Parker
Porter
Rowan
Deacon
Easton

The names that are larger are the names that I absolutely LOVE. Are any of these 'surnames' your favourite names? Are there any surnames that I didn't include that you like or love? If there are any that you like and I don't have on the list, I would LOVE for you to share because I LOVE these kinds of names!

See you next week for my favourite surnames on girls :)

Jay, XO

2 comments: