Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Sib-Sets In My Family

Changing it up this week from Celebrity names to my own families! :)


My Dad's Name: Glen 
Parents: Gary and Janice

My Mom's Name: Shelly 
Parents: Marvin and Sandra

My Name: Jamie Elizabeth
Brother: Drew William
Step Brother: Jerrod Keith Jr
Step Brother: Anthony Michael
Half Brother: Samuel Ryan

Aunts (Mom's Sisters)
  • Christine
    • Husband: Michael (KP)
      • Colton Michael (B)
      • Addison Nicole (G)
  • Tricia
    • Husband: Patrick (Pat)
      • Noah Patrick
      • Kendall Marie
      • Gavin Michael
  • Nicole
    • Husband: Ben

Uncle (Dad's Brother)
  • Shawn
    • Wife: Kari
      • Cody
      • Austin
      • Jacob
      • Alyssa

So what names you do you love, like and don't like?  Please a comment and let me know!!!

2 comments:

  1. Love: Austin, Alyssa, Ben, Noah, Kendall, Gavin, Addison, Drew, Anthony, Samuel
    Like: Kari, Cody, Jacob, Michael, Colton, Jerrod, Jamie
    Dont like: Shawn, Nicole, Tricia, Patrick, Christine, Glen, Gary, Janice, Shelly, Marvin, Sandra

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Drew, Colton, Addison, Noah & Gavin!

    ReplyDelete