Monday, December 16, 2013

Winter BNG!

Hey guys! 
Today's baby name game is all about winter. 
There are 4 different questions I have for you. Below each question, there are 4 possible answers. You will have a total of 4 kids, 2 girls and 2 boys. The name of each of your children is the listed next to the answers to the questions. Pick the answer for each that is true for you. 

GIRL: What is your favorite flavor of hot chocolate?
Chocolate: Abigail Sarah
White chocolate: Vanessa Lily 
Mint: Lia Charlotte
Other/I don't like hot chocolate: Clara Jane 

GIRL: Favorite thing about winter?
Snow/Cold weather: Juliette Aria
Holidays: Hannah Alison
Warm clothes: Isabella Madeleine
Other/I don't like winter: Elizabeth Mia 

BOY: Favorite winter scent?
Peppermint: Aidan Parker
Pine: Andrew Noah
Cinnamon: Brayden Leo
Other/None: Camden Joseph

BOY: Is winter your favorite season?
Yes: Daniel Justin
No, Summer is: Dominic Landon
No, Spring is: Jordan William
No, Autumn is: Nicholas Colin

What are your results? 
What do you think of the names?

Thanks for playing!!


My results: 
Vanessa Lily
Hannah Alison
Camden Joseph
Daniel Justin 
"Ness, Han, Cam & Danny"

4 comments:

  1. My results:
    Abigail Sarah, Elizabeth Mia, Aidan Parker, and Nicholas Colin.
    I'm not really a fan of any of the combos, but they are not entirely bad either. I would call the girls by their first names and the boys by their middle names.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vanessa Lily
    Hannah Alison
    Camden Joseph
    Jordan William

    Love all of those names ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. My results.
    Vanessa Lily
    Juliette Aria
    Brayden Leo
    Daniel Justin

    What do you think of the names? I adore the girls' names. I don't like the boy combos. I like Daniel and Leo but not Justin and Brayden.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Clara Jane, Isabella Madeleine, Camden Joseph and Dominic Landon. i dont love any of them, but none are bad either. as individual names i really like Isabella and Dominic

    ReplyDelete