Friday, December 13, 2013

L Names

Hi friends! So I have officially decided to come back and be a regular part of The Name Nook again and I am super excited about it. So thanks again for the other bloggers for welcoming me back!

I plan on doing some fun posts BUT today may be a little boring because I was suppose to work at 2pm but instead I got called in to go this morning until 8pm tonight. I am doing the best I can on my cellphone right now, so bare with me!

Lately I have been LOVING 'L' names for boys! Which is weird because I never ever have liked a single 'L' name until recently. I just never saw the appeal in them.

Here are my favourites:

Lincoln - This name is getting SO popular where I live & with celebrities like Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard and kind of celeb Kailyn Lowry from Teen Mom 2. I think its such a sweet name. I feel like its nice and fresh where people think its unique but its not trashy and trendy.

Logan - I use to like this name for a girl because my neighbours granddaughter was named Logan and I just saw it as a girls name. NOW I cannot see it on a girl AT ALL. I think its SO handsome for a boy.

Lachlan - Again I love that this name has a newish feel to it but its not trashy and trendy. I think its absolutely adorable and I would totally use it.

Levi - I like Levi more a middle name but I am starting to like it as a first name. I think its just a cool name.

London - I like this name for both genders. I don't know if I would be able to use it because I live 45 minutes from London, Ontario & most of my family lives there, so I'm not sure but I think its a cool name.

Lennon - Again I like this name for both genders. I think its super cool and awesome.

Anyways sorry for this random post, I promise to have ones that get more into names and are more fun to read but this is as good as it gets from my cellphone! Thanks for reading.

What are YOUR favourite 'L' names & WDYT of the names I listed?

Jaylyn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment