Friday, March 29, 2013

Ren's Guest Post


Happy Friday!  Enjoy today's Guest Post from Ren :)
-----

Hey everyone! I’m Ren from formspring (renthebabynamer). I also have a blog called Ren’s Baby Name
Blog. I thought it would be fun to write a post for a blog other than mine. It took some thinking but I
finally came up with an idea I love! I’m going to write about baby names that contain the letter X. I just
love names that contain the letter X for no reason. So let’s get started.

Boys

Maxwell/Maximilian/Maximilano “Max”

Alexander “Alex”

Dixon

Daxton “Dax”

Dexter “Dex”

Rex

Braxton “Brax”

Maddox

Axel

Felix

Knox

Hendrix

Bronx

Girls

Alexis/Alexa/Alexia “Alex”

Alexandra/Alexandria/Alexandrina “Alex”

Beatrix “Trixie”

Roxana

Maxine “Max/Maxie”

Lux


Moxie

Nixie

Loxley

Oxana

Anaxandra

Bellatrix

Unisex

Paxton “Pax”

Phoenix

Lennox

My favorites are Rex and Hendrix for boys, Anaxandra and Moxie for girls, and Paxton for both. What
are your favorite? I hope everyone liked this! You may see me again in the future so look out!

No comments:

Post a Comment