Tuesday, March 12, 2013

Honestly and New Link Up

There are some people that get way into baby names!  They like to pick names based on meanings and know all the meanings behind names.  There are some people who are way into baby names.  And honestly, I am more the type to enjoy baby names and plan all my future kids names.  For me, that is my favorite thing about baby names.  On our blog here, we have a variety of different postings.  Each one of us give something to this blog.  And for some of us, it's easier to come up with name posts then others.  Every week I sit here and think what I should write about.  I honestly would much rather talk about celebrities or bloggers and talk about their names then to talk about a certain type of names, that is just my blogger style.  So there is the HONESTY part of this post.

Now, I always see fun link ups and I want to try it out on the blog!  Each week, you can come here and link up about a certain baby name topic.  For example, how did you name your kids, what are your favorite names, why do you like names, what is your favorite part about names, ect!

So, how does it work?

1.   You take the picture below and save it to your desktop
2.   You come here every 1st and 3rd Tuesday to link up!  I decided to do    it 2 times a week so I still have 2 Tuesdays a month do other posts!


3.   You write a post based on the topic for that link up
4.   Come back here and below link up your blog post to the blog! 
5.   Go read other's posts and SPREAD the word!!!


Our FIRST Link Up will be the 3rd Tuesday in March, March 19th.

Spread the word about the Link Up!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment