Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Not My Style

Hey ladies! I hope you are all having a great week, whether you are on spring break (like me) or if your still in school or working.

I'll be honest I am so not prepared for this post. I lost track of the days and haven't brainstormed any ideas. But a random thought just popped in my head. I've been liking names lately that are totally not my style at all.

To refresh your memories on my name style, here are my top 5 for each gender:

Mila Greer, Capri Alexa, Willow Abigail, Reese Olivia & Aubrey Sage.

Cash Roman, Sawyer Cade, Camden Jack, Cade Levi & Holden Eli.

I still love, love, love all of those names but I've recently been loving some names that are not the style of the above names.

Some girl names I've been liking are:

Olive, Willa, Penelope, Orla & Lola.

Some boy names I've been liking are:

Elias, Levi, Miles & Nathan.

I use to HATE all of those names. Like I couldn't stand them. But now I am really starting to like them. What do you think of them?

jaylyn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment