Friday, March 22, 2013

Part two of character names


Here is part two of Grace's post! 

Now on to the Gentlemen!

Nicholas (Harvesting the Heart): Nicholas is such a strong adorable name! Though I don’t like
the nickname Nick L The character in the book does go by the full Nicholas though J

Ian (Keeping Faith): Ian is so adorable! I love how short it is!

Jack (Salem Falls): Jack is such an amazing name! I know a lot, but I still find it cute, and
strong!

Jordan (The Pact, Salem Falls, Nineteen Minutes): So if I have to have a defense attorney, I
want Jordan McAfee! He appears in 3 of Picoult’s novels, and hopefully more to come! I do love
his name too!

Ethan (Second Glance): Ethan is such an adorable name! I seriously love it, even if it is
popular!

Eli (Second Glance): Short, sweet, adorable, what more is there to say/

Christian (Change of Heart): Such a lovely name, but I wouldn’t use it because I’m nervous to
use it because what happens if my son isn’t a Christian?

Jacob (House Rules): I seriously love the story in this book, everyone should read it! Jacob is
such an adorable name; I can see why it is still so popular.

Theo (House Rules): I adore the name Theo, I think it is just so adorable!

Oliver (House Rules): I adore the name Oliver, too bad my family thinks it’s stupid!

Maxwell “Max” (Sing You Home): Such an adorable name, even if for most of the book I hate
his character

Reid (Sing You Home): Such an adorable name, like Max, but unlike the character Max who
you end up liking at the end of the story, I always disliked Reid, if you read the book (which you
should) you’ll see why!

Edward (Lone Wolf): Edward is such an adorable name, but I hate all the nicknames for it!

Luke (Lone Wolf): While his character is tragic in the story, I do love his name!

So those are my favorite names from Jodi Picoult novels! Maybe once I finish The Storyteller,
I’ll do another blog post on names from that book J

No comments:

Post a Comment