Thursday, March 28, 2013

big brother

Hey y'all. I hope you're having a great week. Im so happy its easter weekend.. im in need of a break! 

Anyways my post today is inspired by big brother canada. Only our canadian readers who watch the show will know who im talking about. 

Im not going to do all of the casts names.. im going to pick my 3 favourites.

Emmett - I never use to like this name but mr hunkalicious Emmett has made me loooovvvee it!  What do you think of the name Emmett? 

Andrew - how cute is the name Andrew? I may be bias because I babysit a little boy named Andrew but still its adorable. And with the nickname Drew.. ahh LOVE ♡

Liza - I wasn't a fan of hers but I thought her name was cool.Its totally not my style but I think its nice! 


What do you think of those three names? Would you use any of them?

Happy Easter everyone! Xo

Jaylyn  ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment