Wednesday, March 20, 2013

name slump

we've all been there. well i'm going to assume we all have anyways.

a name slump.

all your top names suddenly become unattractive to you and go through names on name websites and there's not a single name that catches you eye.

you've been there, haven't you?

well ladies i am there RIGHT NOW! i still feel like i love my top names but i just don't feel satisfied with them. if i say them aloud, i'm not like *awwwh how cute* .. or when i type them or write them out, i'm not like *how cute does that look!!*. nothing. zip. zero. i feel nothing towards them at the moment.

the only names i can say that i remotely LOVE right now are cash & aubrey! but thats it.

if someone were to ask me my top names, i'd give them: mila, capri, willow, reese & aubrey for girls and cash, sawyer, cade, camden & holden for boys. so my question or actually questions are (a) have you ever been in a name slump? (b) what names would you suggest to me based on my style? (c) if you comment you latest top names in the comments, would you like some suggestions from me?

see you next week :)

jaylyn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment