Monday, April 22, 2013

Disney Names

Hey everyone!
I am in Florida for the week with my family. It is my first time going to Disney World, so I am super excited!!!
I decided to make that the theme for this week, so listed below are my favorite Disney names (from movies only, not TV shows). In parenthesis are the name(s) of the movie(s) they are featured in. They are in alphabetical order.
Enjoy!



Abby (Chicken Little)
Adella (The Little Mermaid)
Alana (The Little Mermaid)
Andrina (The Little Mermaid)
Andy / Andrew (Toy Story)
Apollo (Hercules)
Ariel (The Little Mermaid)
Athena (The Little Mermaid: Ariel's Beginning)
Audrey (Home on the Range)
Aurora (Sleeping Beauty)
Belle (Beauty and the Beast)
Cash (The Fox and the Hound 2)
Cleo (Pinocchio)
Dash (The Incredibles)
Gideon (Pinocchio)
Hannah (Toy Story)
Hera (Hercules)
Jack (The Incredibles)
Jane (Tarzan)
Jasper (101 Dalmatians)
Kala (Tarzan)
Kiara (The Lion King)
Leah (Sleeping Beauty)
Max (Goof Troop)
Michael (Peter Pan)
Nala (The Lion King)
Narissa (Enchanted)
Sarabi (The Lion King)
Sarafina (The Lion King)
Sarah (Lady and the Tramp)
Vanessa (The Little Mermaid)
Wesley (Home on the Range)

I hope you all enjoyed this week's post!
What are your favorite Disney names / movies?
Have a great week! 
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment