Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Blog Basics

So today i'm using my weekly post as an blog post instead of a personal post.  The Name Nook has been up and running for 4 months.  And I would being lying if I said that The Name Nook is getting as many views as I would like.  All the writers, love this blog, but we are all looking for more viewers.  So if you own a name blog, and would be willing to advertise our blog, email Jamie (me) at babynamebloggers (at) gmail (dot) com.  

Moving on to the next topic, GUEST BLOGGERS.  I have had several people interested so if you are one of these people, please email me back with your post ASAP.  If you are interested in guest blogging, please don't be shy and email me!  babynamebloggers(at)gmail(dot)com!

I also want to THANK all of our readers!  We wouldn't be still running if it wasn't for you!  Please continue to read, comment, share, and enjoy this blog!  Thank you thank you thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment