Friday, January 31, 2014

4 Letter Names

Hi Ladies :)
 
Lately I've really been digging any name that has 4 letters. I just find them really cute and they look complete to me for some reason. Today I am going to share my top 5 favourite girls and boys names that are 4 letters long. So lets get started :)
 
Girls
 
#1 - Kaia
~Derived from the Hawaiian name Kai.
~I just recently started LOVING this name. It is currently my #1 top name for a girl.
 
#2 - Ella
~Currently #12 on the SSA Charts.
~This was the very first name I remember loving. It has been on my list for at least 14 years.
 
#3 - Mila
~Pronounced MEE-La.
~I think most of you know how obsessed I have been with this name. I LOVE it!
 
#4 - Sage
~Can be used for both boy and girl.
~I've always loved this name as a middle name but as of late I've been digging it as a first name. I think its really cool sounding.  
 
#5 - Avia
~Any Shaytards fans out there? This is the name of their eldest daughter!
~I also just recently started liking this name. I am considering adding it to my top 5.
 
Boys
 
#1 - Cash
~Currently #270 on the SSA Charts.
~This was my top boys name for the longest time but then 3 people I know all named their son Cash/Kash and I was not down for that.
 
#2 - Cruz
~It's a Spanish/Portuguese name meaning: Cross.
~I had this as a brother to Cash on my list BUT then my neighbour at 2 boys and named them Cash and Cruz. UGH.
 
#3 - Cade
~Not short for Caden.
~I guess you could say I like "C" names. I think Cade is super cool and I still think about using it sometimes but I'm not sure I would like it years from now.
 
#4 - Kane
~Irish and Gaelic origin.
~I mean, is this not such a cool name? I think its so badass. I could picture myself with a son named Kane and he be such a tough hockey player.
 
#5 - Luke
~Currently #37 on the SSA Charts.
~I love the simplicity of this name. I think it works for a baby, toddler, preteen, teen, adult. Its just an average name and I think its super cute.
 
What are your favourite names that are 4 letters long?
What do you think of the names that I have listed above?
 
Until next time,
Jaylyn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment