Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Create-a-Combo game!

Happy Tuesday! Fellow students, I hope you’re enjoying your first week of the new semester. Fellow Canadians, are you all eagerly awaiting the announcement of our Olympic team like I am? May the odds be ever in our favour (and may PK Subban be on the team for the love of all that is holy, come on). Anyway, over the holidays, I revamped my names because indecision so I decided that for bng Tuesdays, I’d rock another create-a-combo game.
Boys
1.      First name is an occupation and the middle name has a water related meaning.
(my combo: Hunter Douglas)
2.      First name is related to animals and the middle name is Biblical.
(my combo: Griffin Isaac)
3.      First name is not in the top 1000 and the middle name is more common as a surname.
(my combo: Ranger Sullivan)
4.      First name is Welsh and the middle name is a family name for you.
(my combo: Bowen Alty)
Girls
1.      First name is a nickname for a top 100 name and middle name is French.
(my combo: Abbey Claire)
2.      First name is Irish and middle name is one syllable.
(my combo: Orla Paige)
3.      First name is a unisex name/boys name, middle name honors a friend.
(my combo: Cory Alison)
4.      First name is an Irish nickname and middle name is a derivative of Elizabeth.
(my combo: Nola Lisette)

            So I hope you enjoyed my create-a-combo game and see you Friday for my post!

Hayl

No comments:

Post a Comment