Saturday, January 25, 2014

Meet The Blogger: Gabby

GABBY
Blogger


I'm a sophomore in college majoring in Communications with a focus in Journalism and Art with a focus in Photography.  I adore my friends and family.  I've been in love with names since i was about 6.  You can follow my name blog at gabbymacsnameblog.blogspot.com and you can check out my photography at lacoccinellephotography.portfoliobox.net.  I'm always reading or playing video games. 

Name: Gabrielle Marie Joane McKeon
Favorite Girl Name: Aurora Violet Jane/Aurora Liliane Marie (can't decided... Liliane and Marie honor)
Favorite Boy Name: Jacoby Dallas Gray

Height: 5'
Eye Colour: blue
Birthday:  10/13
Favourite Colour: Green

Day or Night: Night

Celebrity Crush:  Benedict Cumberbatch
Coffee or Tea:  Neither
Favourite Food: Pasta



1.      Are you outgoing or shy? 
Mixture of both

2.      What are you bad habits?
I have a sailor mouth

3.      Do you ever want to get married?
Yes definitely!

4.      Do you play sports? What sports?
I played soccer for 10 years then officiated for 4.  I played basketball for about 5 years and I played baseball for one season.  I used to do ballet and Irish step dancing and gymnastics.

5.      What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Hot Topic, Kohl's, Newbury Comics, and Barnes and Noble

6.      Favourite makeup brand?
Don't wear makeup.  I'm allergic to it

7.      Do you sleep with stuffed animals? 
I have 3 main ones I sleep with.  A Rottweiler named Wednesday Friday after WednesdayAddams, a German Shepherd my ex gave to me for Valentine's Day (don't judge, we're good friends) named Symphony Marie, and a Cocker Spaniel looking dog my mom got me while I was hospitalized named Muttsy Pugsley after Pugsley Addams (Muttsy was the name that was on the tag.)

8.      Do you have any pets?
I have a 3-year-old black and white cat named Ivy.

9.      What’s your favourite quote? "To be yourself in a world that is constantly trying to make you something else is the greatest accomplishment" -- Ralph Waldo Emerson

10.  How many piercings do you have?
 I only have one hole in both of my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment