Sunday, January 19, 2014

Meet The Blogger: Ali

Here is this weeks Meet The Blogger, Enjoy!!
------
Hey guys!
I'm Ali. I am a junior in high school, and will graduate in 2015. In the future, I would like to be either an ultrasound technician or a NICU nurse. I love babies and definitely want to center my career around helping them. When I am not blogging, you can find me shopping online (mainly on amazon), watching Food Network, answering questions on Formspring or looking up new names to add to my [shrinking] lists. 

Ali
Blogger
Name: Alivia "Ali"
Favorite Girl Name: Lia Rose
Favorite Boy Name: Nicholas Anthony
Height: 5'5
Eye Colour: Brown
Birthday: November 15
Favourite Colour: Pink
Day or Night: Late night
Celebrity Crush: I have SO many!! My ultimate woman crush is definitely Jessica Alba. Picking a guy is a little harder, but I'll go with Zac Efron
Coffee or Tea: Neither. I don't like tea, and can only drink coffee every once in a long while. My favorite drink is Martinelli's Sparkling Cider.
Favourite Food: Chinese!!!

Random Questions
1. Are you outgoing or shy?
--I am shy when you first meet me, but open up eventually.
2. What are you bad habits?
--I used to bite my nails, and still do when I am stressed.
3. Do you ever want to get married?
--This may sound weird, but I don't know if I believe in marriage. 95% of adults that I know have been divorced at least once. My own parents are divorced and that made my childhood miserable. They were always fighting and hated each other. I don't want my children to have to go through that. I don't want them to have to go back and forth from one house to the other. I am not opposed to marriage in any way. I love thinking about my wedding day, but I don't know if it is for me.
4. Do you play sports? What sports?
--No, I am really lazy lol
5. What are your favorite stores to shop in?
-TJ Maxx, Homegoods, Target and Bath & Body Works
6. Favourite makeup brand?
--Maybelline
7. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
--No, but I sleep with my baby blanket.
8. Do you have any pets?
--Yes, 2 cats named Tito and Sebastian. I would love to get a kitten!!
9. What’s your favourite quote?
--I can't think of one!
10. How many piercings do you have?
--5: both ears are pierced twice and my nose. 

No comments:

Post a Comment