Saturday, January 11, 2014

Meet The Blogger: Hayley

Today's Meet The Blogger is about admin Hayley! Enjoy :)
-------------
Hayley
Admin/Blogger


I’m 20 years old and in my third year of university, working on a Bachelor of Arts with a politics major and gender studies minor. I love learning and hope to get a Bachelor of Social Work and a Masters of Social Work someday as well! My passion for names stems from my love of writing and my love of words. My hobbies include hanging out with friends, family and pets as well as playing and watching sports, shopping, reading and writing.

Name: Hayley
Favorite Girl Name: Claire Alison
Favorite Boy Name: Hunter Douglas

Height: 5’9
Eye Colour: hazel
Birthday: November 16th 
Favourite Colour: tied between pink and green

Day or Night: night

Celebrity Crush: lately I’ve been digging Morgan Rielly and Jason Segal. And then Miranda Lambert is my fav girl crush. 
Coffee or Tea:  both!
Favourite Food: anything tex mex


Random Questions
1.      Are you outgoing or shy?
Pretty outgoing. I lovee meeting new people and talking to people haha.

2.      What are you bad habits? 
Picking the dead skin around my nails. Such an icky nervous habit. I’m also horrid with money.

3.      Do you ever want to get married? 
I really don’t know. I don’t think I do, but not ready to rule it out yet!!

4.      Do you play sports? What sports?
I do. I’m a pretty big fan of soccer. I also used to play field hockey. Otherwise, I like to run and swim, but don’t really consider those “sports”.

5.      What are your favorite stores to shop in?
American Eagle, Urban Outfitters and Old Navy are my favs. I like Winners too, but I find it pretty hit and miss.

6.      Favourite makeup brand?
I love MAC, but my wallet doesn’t. I mostly buy Covergirl.

7.      Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
My teddy bear, Valerie.

8.      Do you have any pets? 
A menagerie. At home, two cats (Boris and Scout). At school, two cats (Indie and Charlotte), two rats (Artemis and Athena) and a turtle (Darth).

9.      What’s your favourite quote? 
Be the change you want to see in the world.

10.  How many piercings do you have?
 9. Both lobes twice, rook, helix, Monroe, nose and belly button.

No comments:

Post a Comment