Saturday, February 1, 2014

Meet The Blogger: Grace

GRACE
Blogger

Hi Everyone! I’m Grace (or Gracie if that’s what you want to call me). I’m 18 years old, and I live in Michigan for now, and plan on attending college out of state next year. The current plan is to be an Elementary Education major, and I want to teach 3rd-5th grade in the future. I’ve been in love with names for forever and think I always will be. I also love working out (yes, I’m one of those people), reading, and being with my friends 


Name: Grace Carolyn
Favorite Girl Name: Phoebe
Favorite Boy Name: William 
Height: 5'2"/5'3"

Eye Colour: Brown

Birthday:  November 30th
Favorite Colour: Pink!!

Day or Night: Day
Celebrity Crush:  Josh Hutcherson/Jennifer Lawrence(if I was gay)

Coffee or Tea:  Coffee

Favourite Food: Chocolate



1.      Are you outgoing or shy?
Shy

2.      What are you bad habits? 
Biting my nails

3.      Do you ever want to get married?
Yes

4.      Do you play sports? What sports?
Swimming

5.      What are your favorite stores to shop in?
Forever 21, Gap, Old Navy

6.      Favourite makeup brand?
Bare Minerals

7.      Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
Nope

8.      Do you have any pets? 
2 kitties, Milo and Eleanor

9.      What’s your favourite quote?
"Courage is not a man with a gun in his hand. It's knowing that you're licked before you begin but you begin anyway and you see it through matter what. You rarely win but sometimes you do."~ Atticus Finch (To Kill a Mockingbird) 

10.  How many piercings do you have?
One in each ear

No comments:

Post a Comment