Friday, January 17, 2014

Not On My List

Hey ladies! Sorry for the delayed post.. I got called into work last night and I'm working an 18 hour day today. Anyways back to the blog .. Today I've picked one boy name and one girl name that I really like but don't have it on my list of favourite names.

Girl ~ Ruby

I think Ruby with the nickname Rue is so adorable! However my cousins have a dog named Ruby and I know my cousin on my other side of the family reeeeally wants to name his future daughter Ruby!

If I had Ruby on my favourites list I would probably have the combo be ~ Ruby Genevieve.

WDYT of the combo Ruby Genevieve?
Is Ruby on your list?
What combo do you have?

Boy ~ Luke

I think Luke is such a cute name. I don't like the full names for it (Lucas/Luca).I like how simple it is. The reason its not on my list is because I know a bunch of Luke's and also because I just don't think its a name I'd like long term.

If I had it on my favourites list I would probably have the combo be ~ Luke Everett.

WDYT of the combo Luke Everett?
Is Luke on your list?
What combo do you have?

Until next time ....

Jaylyn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment