Monday, January 6, 2014

Name Announcements on Instagram!

Hi everyone!
I hope you all had a great holiday!
So, when I am bored, I like to look at birth announcements on websites like Instagram (using #newborn) &  Nameberry (under the forum "Birth Announcements"). 
I recently looked on Instagram and wrote down 20 names (10 boys, 10 girls) that stood out to me. Most stood out because of spelling, but others are just very classy and uncommon. I have included what I think of the names under each. 
*Disclaimer: I do not know any of these babies. All names are spelled as they were on Instagram, and were double checked before I published this post*
Enjoy!

Boys: 
Zaiden Riley
--Very cute. Aidan Riley was on my list for a while, and this is very similar to it. 
Kolby Bruce
--I am not a fan of either name, but I think they are cute together. 
Gianno
--I love this!! The -o makes it sound very masculine. 
Rocco Jay
--Rocco sounds like a dog name to me, but it is okay. 
Zaddok
--I don't like this one at all!
Layton Joseph
--My favorite of the 10 boys names!! Absolutely adorable and I am thinking of adding Layton back on my list (it was on there a few years ago). 
Kden 
--Oh no. This is a spelling of Kayden I have never seen. It makes me think of when people say "ok then" and instead say "k den". 
Talon Cole
--Very cute!!
Cash
--Adorbs!
Jayden Joshnell
--Jayden is okay, but overused. Joshnell is.....different.... not a fan. 

Girls: 
Journee
--Journey is on my GP list. I think it is adorable. 
Leighla Jade
--Not sure if this is supposed to be Layla or Leela, but either way I love the name, not the spelling. My favorite for the girls. 
Sakura Luna
--Not a huge fan of the first name, but Luna is beautiful. 
Liora
--I do not like -ora names, but this is kind of cute!
Mirabella
--Definitely the classiest name on the girls list. Very princessy and elegant. 
Kynzli
--THIS SPELLING!! *shrieks* Horrible. What is so wrong with Kinsley?
Adaliah Rose
--Cute. I don't think the 'h' is necessary, but it is still one of the better spellings. 
Gwendolyn
--I personally don't like this name, but I know some of you do. 
Ma'Kinlee Reginae
--I am not a fan of apostrophes in names. I don't find them necessary. McKinley is adorable when spelled like this!
Graye
--Very different. I love it as a middle name for a girl. It is one of my favorite color names, and I can see it gaining popularity. 

Thank you for reading, and I will be back Wednesday for a NOTW!!
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment