Monday, February 4, 2013

Youtube babies!

Hi guys and happy Monday!
Today I will tell you about the names of the children whose parents I am subscribed to on YouTube! 
There are 15 boys and 19 girls, which make up 23 sibsets. They are listed in their sibsets. I will tell you their ages (approximately),  parent(s) channel(s) and a short little blurb about what I think of the names (middles are listed if I know them). I have also provided a picture of them if I could find one!

Name: Brady


Age: 8


Parent: vadisrad


What I think: I absolutely LOVE the name Brady!

Names: Lilia Jean, Kaden John & Kyson James (twins)
Ages: 2 & 10 months

Parent: GabeandJesss

What I think: All of the names are adorable. Lilia and Kaden are both on my list and Kyson is really growing on me.

Names: Gavin Carter & Berkley Reece


Ages: 2 & 6 months

Parent: armeadors

What I think: Gavin is so sweet! I love this name. I am not a fan of Berkley, though. Something about it sounds kind of harsh to me.

Names: Braiden Luke & Andrew Dillon


Ages: 2 & awaiting arrival!


Parent: LindsandBaby


What I think: I LOOOOOVE both names! They are adorable!

Names: William & Max


Ages: 2 & 3 months

Parent: ImAMommyof1


What I think: Both names are kind of boring to me. I know sooo many Williams and Max isn't my taste.


Name: Reiner

Age: 4 months

Parent: BreWieandBaby

What I think: Since Breanne used this for her baby, I absolutely love it! I think it is adorable!

Name: Callum Reid

Age: 2 months

Parent: ohhbabynames


What I think: SO cute! One of my favorite Irish names!


Names: Braxton, Fallon Celeste (g) & Presley Jayde (g) (twins)


Ages: 5 & 7 months

Parent: IntendedMother


What I think: I only like Braxton a little bit. It reminds me too much of Braxton Hicks. Fallon & Presley are SO freaking cute! I love love love those names!


Name: James Patrick
Age: 3 months
Parent: TweedleTee10
What I think: I prefer James in the middle spot, but I don't mind it as a first name. I like the nickname Jamie(:


Names: Carter James & Aleena Marie (twins)

Age: 5 months

Parent: cchojo01

What I think: I love this sibset! I think it is adorable!


Name: Emilia Tommasina


Age: 4 months


Parents: TheStyleDiet & LeFloofTV

What I think: I don't like Amelia, but the pronunciation of Emilia (Em-ill-ee-ah) is so pretty!


Name: Jovi Marie
Age: 2.5

Parent: mommy062010

What I think: The name Jovi automatically makes me think of the movie Elf. Although I love the movie, I don't like this name.


Name: Olivia Willow

Age: 5 months


Parent: DanielleBabyBliss


What I think: Absolute perfection!



Name: Sawyer


Age: 4 months


Parent: EagerlyExpecting

What I think: I am not a fan of this one. I don't like it on either gender, but she is adorable.

Name: Jayda Lynn

Age: 2.5

Parent: Emily Wowk


What I think: I love her name!


Name: Sophie

Age: 1 month

Parent: DainaG23

What I think: I think Sophie is SO sweet. I prefer Sophie over Sophia.


Name: Rylee Madyson


Age: 3 months


Parent: libertyxkills

What I think: I am not a fan of the spelling of her name, but I love it regardless.

Name: Wesley
Age: 1 week
Parent: choubleubh
What I think: I love the name Wesley! I also love his nickname: Wes!

Name: Judah David
Age: 2 months
Parent: biblicalbabynames
What I think: I am not a fan of Judah. It isn't horrible, though.

Name: Juliette Elena
Age: Awaiting arrival!
Parent: AnastasiaRubyFamily
What I think: I think this is the perfect name for Stephanie and Jordan's baby! I cant see her using anything else. It is such a pretty name.

Name: Sophia Marie
Age: Awaiting arrival!
Parent: teenmommyy18
What I think: Sophia is beautiful, but I know way too many. It is super popular in my area.


Names: Janie & Esme
Ages: 1.5 & 5 months
Parent: DILC1Love
What I think: I absolutely love both of these names!

Name: Josiah Alexander
Age: 3 months
Parent: luckykrista
What I think: This name is so adorable! I love it!


Thank you for reading my post this week!
What are your favorites from the list? Least favorites?
Have a great week!
~Ali

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, Berkley's middle name is spelled Reece. I am excited to find out mommy062010's new baby's name! I didn't know if you knew that she was expecting. James' middle name is Patrick, not Alexander(TweedleTee10). Emilia's middle name is spelled Tommasina (TheStyleDiet/LeFloofTV).

    My favorites are: Lilia Jean, Kyson James, Kaden John, Gavin Carter, Berkley Reece, Reiner, Callum Reid, Emilia Tomassina, Olivia Willow, Sawyer, Sophie, & Juliette Elena.

    ReplyDelete