Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Valentines Day Names

Here I am, 9:30pm tonight, the night before this post is suppose to be published.  And I've hit some writers block.  What can I write about that would be interesting, unique and fun to read?!  Valentines day is Thursday so let's see if I can incorporate that into this!  Here goes a random post........:)

Here are Valentines Day Names for Babycenter.com

Baby girl names

Baby boy names

Unisex baby names

  1. Desire is definitely not something I would name my child but one of the better names out of the batch!
  2. Lily!  I love the nickname so much!!  My favorite from the girl's names.
  3. Rose is something I could see myself using as a middle name!
Boys:
  1. Christian is the one and only one that I like from the boys!!  Love this name but could never see myself using it
Unisex:
  • I like Court and Val as nicknames from the list but defnitely not as full names!

What VALENTINES DAY names do you like from this list?!  Any Valentines Day names you can think of?  If so, SHARE!!!

So there is a very random Valentines Day relate post!  Hope you enjoyed it!  Have a great Valentines Day and week!! :)

1 comment:

  1. My favorites are:

    Lily
    Lovelyn
    Roma
    Rose
    Roman / Rome
    Hart

    =)

    ReplyDelete