Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Oh yes, Teen Mom Kid's Names

Yup, you read that right!  This post is all about Teen Mom kid's names!  Happy Tuesday!! :)

Bentley Cadence Edwards
Parents -- Maci Bookout & Ryan Edwards
Birthday/Age: October 27, 2008 (4)
My Thoughts: I like Bentley but would never use it!  Not a fan of Cadence.

Sophia Laurent Abraham
Parents -- Farah Abraham & Derek Underwood
Birthday/Age: February 23, 2009 (3 almost 4)
My Thoughts: LOVE sophia!  Not a fan of Laurent

Leah Leann Shirley 
Parents -- Gary Shirley & Amber Portwood
Birthday/Age -- November 12, 2008 (4)
My Thoughts: I like both names on their own but not together!

Carolyn "Carly" Elizabeth
Parents -- Tyler Baltierra & Catelynn Lowell (But Carly is adopted)
Birthday/Age -- May 18, 2009 (3)
My Thoughts -- Love it!

Jace Vahn
Parents -- Janelle Evans 
Birthday/Age -- August 2 2009 (3)
My Thoughts -- Not a fan of either

Aubree Skye Houska
Parents -- Chelsea Houska & Adam Lind
Birthday/Age -- September 7 2009 (3)
My thoughts -- LOVE Aubree and like Skye

Aliannah "Ali" Hope & Aleeah Grace Simms
Parents -- Leah Messer & Corey Simms
Birthday/Age -- December 16 2009 (3)
My Thoughts -- Love Hope & Grace but not a huge fan of Aliannah or Aleeah

Isaac Elliot Rivera
Parents -- Kailyn Lowry & Joe Rivera
Birthday/Age -- January 18 2010 (3)
My Thoughts -- Like both names!

Happy Tuesday!  Hope you enjoyed this post!  Leave a comment with your favorites!!

No comments:

Post a Comment