Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Some of my Favorite TV Shows Names

I love some oldie shows that no longer run on TV!  So I am going to talk about 2 shows I wish still were on TV.  Gilmore Girls and 7th Heaven!  Anyone else love those shows?

7th Heaven
  • Eric Camden -- I like the name but don't love it.
  • Annie Camden -- Love that it isn't as common and great older name!
  • Matt Camden -- Very common but good name!
  • Mary Camden -- Another common but good name!
  • Lucy Camden -- Love this older name!
  • Simon Camden -- Not a huge fan of Simon but not horrible.
  • Ruthie Camden -- Love the not so popular name!
  • David Camden -- Again common but good name!
  • Sam Camden -- Since I have a brother named Sam I love it!
Overall I think all the names go well and it's a great set!! :)  Which is your favorite?

Gilmore Girls
  •  Lorelai Gilmore -- Love the unique name!
  • Rory Gilmore -- Such a cute nick name! 
  • Luke Danes -- Great name!
  • Dean Forester -- Don't hate or love it
  • Jess Mariano -- Not a fan of it on a boy
  • Sookie St. James -- Unique but not my favorite
  • Emily Gilmore -- Love the name!
  • Richard Gilmore -- Common but good name
  • Lane Kim -- Not a fan
  • Paris Geller -- Not a fan
What Gilmore Girl name do you love the most?  My favorite is Luke and Emily!! :)

Happy Tuesday!  Comment on your favorites :)

No comments:

Post a Comment