Wednesday, February 6, 2013

"My" Sweet Babies ♥

Hey y'all :) I hope your week is going GREAT so far! This week I am going to do a post on the names of the kids I have babysat, still babysit and the names of the kids I am nannying for right now! I'll some pictures of the kiddo's so you can put a face to the names *except for the kids I nanny now, I don't have permission to use their pictures*.

Sibling Set #1: Alexander Eric, Andrew James & Abigail Rose. These kiddo's are so special to me. I love them like my own and they are basically my little brothers and sister! I think Alexander is such a handsome name and it suits him so well! He mostly goes by Alex though. Andrew, Andrew, Andrew - my sweet boy! Andrew and I have had such a strong bond since he was born, he calls me his "GG" *I have no idea where it came from*. I didn't like the name Andrew until he was born and now I love it. He goes by Drew! Ahh my princess Abigail. Alex & Andrew just kind of happened to both start with an A and it totally wasn't on purpose, so when their Mom found out she was pregnant again, they just decided to use another A name so she wasn't the odd one out. They were deciding between Emma Rose & Abigail Rose and I am so happy they picked Abigail because it is just gorgeous and so is she!

Alex, Abby & Drew
 
Sibling Set #2: Breslyn Rae & Ella Frances Olive. Ahh these girls I just adore! They are fashionista's just like me. We have sooo much fun when we are together! LOVE them ♥ I think Breslyn is such a cute name but I may be bias. When they were naming her they wanted a name that she wasn't going to be the 3rd one in her class and they wanted it to be Irish. They couldn't find a name that they liked until one day their Mom was watching *My Sisters Keeper* and one of the actresses names is Abigail Breslin. They thought about Abigail but thought it was to popular. They loved Breslin and just changed the spelling! Rae is honoring. Then when they found out they were having Ella, they wanted something a little more common because its always *Awh, whats her name? - Breslyn .. What is it? - Breslyn .. Oh thats a unique name!*. They loved Ella and decided to use it. Frances & Olive are both honoring.
 
Breslyn & Ella ♥
 
Sibling Set #3: Samantha Michelle & Paige Mai. TWINS! My favourite twins, I might add! Literally since the day these girls were until they were 4 years old I saw them EVERYDAY! I helped with feedings, diapers, bath, etc when they were babies and then I would just play with them as they got older. Anyways their names: Are cute! Not my style but they are cute and they totally suit these angels!
 
Samantha & Paige
 
Sibling Set #4: Madison Alaine Margaret & Ella Lucy Muriel. These are the little girls I Nanny right now! They are so precious. I just LOVE this family. I'm not sure how they chose Madison & Ella's names but I LOVE them! Such adorable names. All middle names are honoring! And I do know that if Madison was a boy she would have been Benjamin and if Ella was a boy she would have been Owen. I don't have a picture of them but those are their names :)
 
 
SO what you guys think of their names? Your favourites? Least favourites? Would you use any of these names? Let me know!
 
XO
Jaylyn



No comments:

Post a Comment