Monday, September 15, 2014

My Favorite Names From My Favorite TV Shows!

Hello everyone! Sorry for the late post!
Today, I will be sharing with you my top names for each gender from my top 5 TV shows!
I will include a picture of the character, as well as the meaning, origin, and rank of their name! The male and female names, meanings, origins and ranks will be separated by (//). Female is on the left, male is on the right.
Enjoy!

Big Brother (U.S)















Names: Victoria // Caleb
Meanings: 'victory' // 'devotion to God'
Origins: Latin // Hebrew
Ranks: 25 // 33


Grey's Anatomy













Names: Isobel // Jackson
Meanings: 'pledged to God' // 'son of Jack'
Origins: Scottish // English
Ranks: Not in the top 1000 // 16



Law and Order: SVU














Names: Olivia // Nicholas
Meanings: 'olive tree' // 'people of victory'
Origins: Latin // Greek
Ranks: 3 // 54



Pretty Little Liars













Names: Aria // Lucas
Meanings: 'lioness' // 'man from Lucania'
Origins: Italian // Latin
Ranks: 40 // 23



Dog With A Blog (My inner-child loves this show!!)












Names: Chloe // Wesley "Wes"
Meanings: 'young green shoot' // 'western meadow'
Origins: Greek // English
Ranks: 14 // 139

No comments:

Post a Comment