Monday, September 22, 2014

My Favorite Names From The 1990's

Since this week's theme is the top names from the 1990's I am going to share you my favorites from this list and explain why I like them!

All the information on the names comes from here!



GIRLS:
1. Emily
Rank in 1990's-- #3
Rank now -- #8
My thoughts -- Although Emily is a very popular name, I think it's a classic name.  Although it's not my favorite name, it's a name I could live with using! :)  I think it's a cute and classic name!

2. Taylor
Rank in 1990's -- #9
Rank now -- #59
My thoughts -- When I think of the girl name Taylor I think of very nice and pretty girls.  Although I would never use it, I think it's another classic name and I really like it!

3. Hannah
Rank in 1990's -- #11
Rank now -- #23
My thoughts -- This is a name that I always have loved and could see myself using someday!  I think it's such a sweet and cute name!! :)

4. Lauren
Rank in 1990's -- #13
Rank now -- #91
My thoughts -- Another classic name.  I think it's adorable, probably wouldn't name my child it though.

5. Olivia
Rank in 1990's -- #38
Rank now -- #3
My thoughts -- Such a cute name, that I have always loved.  Definitely could see myself using it someday :)


BOYS:
1. Austin
Rank in 1990's -- #22
Rank now -- #65
My thoughts -- Cute name, although I may never use it!  I think it works on most people!

2. Benjamin
Rank in 1990's -- #30
Rank now -- #14
My thoughts -- Such a handsome name!  And adorable!!  I don't think I would ever use it though!

3. Christian
Rank in 1990's -- #32
Rank now -- #35
My thoughts -- Another classic name and cute!  I like it better for a middle name though :)

4. Connor
Rank in 1990's -- #67
Rank now -- #56
My thoughts -- Such a cute name and it's always been one of my favorite for boys, just not enough for my top boy names!

5. Blake
Rank in 1990's -- 84
Rank now -- #75
My thoughts -- Such a sweet name and I could totally use someday!!



What are your favorite names from the 1990's?
Let me know below!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment