Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Posts on Wednesdays

Posts on Wednesdays are going to be a little random.  I'm not exactly sure what I want to do on these days.  I'm thinking maybe some link ups, advice posts, names of the week, ect.  If you have any ideas, i would love to hear them!!  Comment with them below! :)

Today I'm going to do a baby name of the week!
Gender: BOY
Meaning: A Hunter
Origin: English
Rank: 36
Other names that go with the name:  Logan, Tanner, Mason, Sierra (G),                                                                    Mackenzie and Alyssa.
My opinion: Well I know an adorable baby named Hunter so of course I like                        the name.  I don't think I could ever a name a child this, but it is                      a nice more uncommon name.
YOUR opinion:  Leave it in the comments!

2 comments:

  1. *squeee* well you know how much Haylproval this name has!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Other names that go with Hunter: (B) Grayson, Easton, Weston, Travis, Grant, Malcom, Roscoe, Roy. (G) Avery, Marissa, Brooke, Lauren, Savannah, Cassidy, Elsie, Haley, Alexa

    I know a family whose sons are named Hunter and Beau. Obviously, their daddy likes bow hunting. I'm not a fan of the theme, but they're decent names, and I'm curious to see what the parents choose if they have other children.

    ReplyDelete