Monday, August 12, 2013

The top 'G' names of 2012

Hey guys!
Week 7: 'G' names!
Enjoy!

GIRLS:
Name: Grace
Rank: 21
My opinion: Timeless, classic, beautiful and all-around a wonderful choice!

Name: Gabriella
Rank: 37
My opinion: I like this name, but the spelling Gabriela is much prettier IMO. I am using this name for a character in a story I am writing.

Name: Genesis
Rank: 56
My opinion: I am not a fan of any Gen- or Jen- names, this one included. I don't find them pretty.

Name: Gianna
Rank: 73
My opinion: I love this name! It is Italian, and has an -anna / -ana ending. Two things I love in a name!

Name: Gabrielle
Rank: 129
My opinion: I never used to like this name, but Gabby on Formspring (@LunaScarlett) is such a nice girl, and because of her, I don't mind this name anymore.

Favorite 'G' girls name: Gianna
Least favorite 'G' girls name: Genesis

BOYS
Name: Gabriel
Rank: 24
My opinion: LOVE this, and LOVE the nickname Gabe!

Name: Gavin
Rank: 40
My opinion: LOVE Gavin! So adorable and ages so well!

Name: Grayson
Rank: 85
My opinion: I love love LOVE this name, but I prefer the Greyson spelling.

Name: Giovanni
Rank: 119
My opinion: Like I said for Gianna, I love Italian names and this is one of my favorites.

Name: Gael
Rank: 146
My opinion: I don't know how to pronounce this one, so I don't know if I like it or not.

Favorite 'G' boys name: Grayson
Least favorite 'G' boys name: Gael

Have a great week!
~Ali

1 comment:

  1. For boys, I like Grady and Gage. A

    nd if I were going to use Gianna for a girl, I'd shorten it to Gia, it's less feminine I suppose, but since I'm not Italian, I like that Gia sounds less ethnic and has a bit more spunk.

    ReplyDelete