Monday, August 5, 2013

The top 'F' names of 2012

Hey guys!
Week 6: 'F' names!
Enjoy!

GIRLS:
Name: Faith
Rank: 75
My opinion: Faith is so pretty! It is definitely one of my favorite virtue names!

Name: Fiona
Rank: 209
My opinion: Instant thought: A green ogre in a princess dress with a crown. I can't get the Shrek association out of my head! I feel like I would like this name if it weren't for that.

Name: Fatima
Rank: 302
My opinion: I do not like the Fat- in the beginning, nor the sound of this name. It also reminds me of 'fatigue'.

Name: Finley 
Rank: 349
My opinion: I first heard this name on a girl before it was even popular. I didn't really like it, but I was neutral with it. I much prefer it on a girl than a boy.

Name: Fernanda
Rank: 376
My opinion: Fernanda reminds me of a foreign lady who cleans houses lol. I am not sure why, but when I picture a Fernanda, that is what I picture.

Favorite 'F' girls' name: Faith
Least favorite 'F' girls' name: Fatima 

BOYS
Name: Francisco 
Rank: 225
My opinion: "Francisco! That's fun to say! Francisco... Frannncisco... Franciscooo..." Anyone?

Name: Fernando
Rank: 243
My opinion: Along with Fernanda, I think of a foreign male who drives a taxi or a limo. I have a very strange imagination today, I guess!

Name: Finn
Rank: 291
My opinion: Do not like AT ALL. I hate all variations of this name on boys. The only one I can tolerate is Finnegan.

Name: Fabian
Rank: 298
My opinion: This is the most decent name on this list, though I still don't love it. I like the soft sound it has.

Name: Felix
Rank: 316
My opinion: Reminds me of the cat. Simple as that.

Favorite 'F' boys' name: Fabian
Least favorite 'F' boys' name: Finn

Have a great week!
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment