Friday, February 28, 2014

Oh heyhey!!
 
So most of you I think are in the baby name group on Facebook, right?
I'm just going to assume you all shouted "yes!" to that!
 
Wellll, there has been quite a few questions about peoples guilty pleasure names and I realized that I literally don't have any.
I mean, I'm sure if I went through my giant list of names saved on my computer I could find a few but if you were to ask me, I wouldn't have any names to just throw out at the top of my head.
 
So tonight when someone asked on the Facebook group about what everyone's GP names were, I really thought about it and came up with 4 names for each gender.
 
Here they are:
 
Girls
 
-Bristol: I know a lot of people hate this name because of Palin's but whatever. I'm in Canada, I could give to craps about them. I just think its a cool name.
 
-Landry: Even though this name sounds like the word laundry and laundry is one of the things I hate most in life, I just really love this name for some odd reason.
 
-Kensington: One of my favourite bloggers has a daughter named Kensington and she is just the sweet little thing you ever did see and I am obsessed with her name. I think its super elegant sounding and I just love it.
 
-Capri: Ya ya, I know it reminds you of capri pants but I think its super sweet. And Colbie Caillaits song called Capri is just love ♥
 
Boys
 
-Justice: I'm not going to tell you the reason I love this name because well I just don't want some to Google it some day and be like CREEPER. But its just a fricken cool name to me!
 
-Abel: I had the name Abel Cash on my list for quite a while and I thought it was so badass but I just couldn't see me using it or having a kid with the name so I guess you could consider a GP since I still love it.
 
-Hartley: I think I would actually use this name if I grew some balls. But right now I don't have any soooo its on the GP list. I just think its so cute and with the nickname Hart.. Ahhh ::::swoon::::
 
-Maverick: I'm a reality TV junky .. A girl on the Real Housewives of OC has a song named Maverick and I think its so awesome! He is adorable so it makes me love it more. I also Hayley post that Maverick Sage is on her GP list and I almost died, its sooooo perfect!!!!
 
What are you GP names?

No comments:

Post a Comment