Sunday, February 16, 2014

Sorry about this being late y'all.
This week was suppose to be my short week at work but it turned out to be quite long and I didn't have access to my computer.
 
So here is my Valentines Day post now :)
 
I'm getting these Valentines inspired named from Baby Center.
 
Girls Names:
 
-Lily: A flower name & who doesn't love flowers on Valentines Day?
I think Lily is such an adorable name. It's really cute for a little girl and it can be short for Lillian which is a great name for mature women. I think its an all around great name.
 
-Ruby: Is a shade of red, which is obviously the colour of the day. I use to hate the name Ruby but recently I have come around to it. I think its super cute and I love the combo Ruby Genevieve.
 
-Valentina: I mean of course, it has the word Valentin(e) right in it. I personally am not a fan of this name but it certainly is the perfect name for Valentines Day.
 
Boys Names:
 
-Roman (From Valentine of Rome): I LOVE the name Roman! I think its so handsome and great for all ages.
 
-Hart: I think Hart is a great nickname for the full name Hartley.
 
-Teddy: Who wouldn't love a sweet little Teddy bear for V-Day? I don't personally like this name but I think it would be adorable for someone with a Valentines Day baby.
 
What are you favourite Valentines Day baby names?
 
jay♥

No comments:

Post a Comment