Thursday, February 13, 2014

Place Names!

Happy Thursday Everyone! Hope you all are having a great week, and if you live in a cold place that you are staying warmJ. This week I’m going to talk about some of my favorite place names!! (In parentheses will be where the place is). Also, there are only girls names on this list, I’m not really into place names for boys.


Vienna (Austria) - I’ve been seriously crushing on the name Vienna lately! I just think it is so gorgeous. It’s girly, and flowing, and Vienna is a beautiful city so it has that nice connection.


Charlotte (North Carolina, USA) – This is a name that I have always always loved. Charlotte is so old-fashioned and sophisticated while still being cute. It also has the really cute nicknames of Charlie and Lottie.


Geneva (Switzerland) – I’ve always thought that the name Geneva was so beautiful and uncommon. I had a teacher in middle school named Geneva and always thought it was really cool. I also love the possibility of the nickname Eva J


Georgia (Country/US State) – Georgia is another gorgeous old-fashioned name. I think it just flows off the tounge, and I love the image of a sweet southern belle. Also, I love the nickname Georgie.



Florence (Italy)- Again, just an old-fashioned sweet name J I love the city of Florence and the image that this name creates in the mind. 

No comments:

Post a Comment