Friday, February 21, 2014

my top names!

Hey all! Hope everyone had a great week. It's that time again for me where I have combos and a relative amount of confidence in them, so, here's a look at my current top combos!

Audrey Claire
Audrey is an English name meaning noble. In the Olympics, there was an adorable Canadian moguls skier named Audrey Robichaud who overnight made this go from one of my most hated names to one I cant get enough of! Claire is a French name meaning clear, bright and famous. This is my nana's name and one of my long time favorites. I'd love to be able to use it as a first, but my syllable OCD just wont let that happen!

Piper Alison
Piper is an English name meaning one who plays the flute. I think this name is so spunky and fun but still very sweet. It's another long time favorite. I also love the association with the Charmed character. Alison is a French name derived from Alice, meaning noble. Alison is to honor one of my best friends, Alyssa.

Leah Paige
Leah is a Hebrew name meaning weary. I've always been a huge fan of this name but didn't like the spelling. I considered the Lia spelling but it just didn't look substantial enough for me. This spelling has def just kept growing on me in the last little while. Paige is an English name meaning one who is a servant. It honors another of my best friends. I think Paige is super spunky and perf as a middle name to balance out the ultra classic feel of Leah.

Hunter Douglas
Hunter is an English name meaning one who is a hunter. This is my all time favorite name. I just think its so masculine and strong and cool! Douglas is a Scottish name meaning dark river. This is my dads name and all though its not a fav per se, I can't imagine not using it.

Bowen Isaac "Bo"
Bowen is an English name meaning son of Owen. It's a recent fav of mine. I love the nickname Bo/Beau but was having a hard time finding a first I liked. Since Owen bounces on and off my favs, Bowen was a natural choice. Isaac is a Hebrew name meaning he laughs. It's my uncle's name, a cousin's name and my brother's middle so although it's a long time fav it'd be just a bit too confusing to use as a first.

Jacob Sullivan "Jake"
Jacob is a Hebrew name meaning holder of the heal. I know a lot of people don't dig Jacob because of how popular it is, but I just love everything about this name. It's a masculine and classic and Jake is the cutest nickname! Sullivan is and Irish name meaning little dark eye. It's my last name and I think it'd be a nice way to honor my whole fam.

Those are my top combos of right now! wdyt? leave yours in the comments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment