Monday, February 24, 2014

Different Spellings

Today I want to talk about spellings of names.  I'm hoping to have a Choosing The Name Series post for you next time!!

 Now typically I choose traditional spelling of names, but there is many spellings of many different names.  I'll list some examples, tell you the spelling I like best and then you comment below of the spelling YOU like best!!

  • Jackson Vs. Jaxon --> I've always liked Jackson, but recently met a baby Jaxon and he's so stickin cute so I think that is why I started liking that spelling.  And now I almost like Jaxon better then Jackson...Jaxon seems more simplier.
  • Kendall Vs. Kendyl --> I'm also a little bias on Kendyl as I have a favorite kid at daycare named this, but if I had to choose I would probably pick Kendall!  I'm also bias on Kendall as I have a cousin spelled that way ;)
  • Mark Vs. Marc --> Mark is what I like 
  • Addison Vs. Addyson --> I like Addison more, looks better in my opinion
  • Cameron Vs. Kameron Vs. Kamryn --> I might be bias againi on Kamryn, but I honestly think it's cutier...but then again many people would spell this wrong!!
  • Sarah vs. Sara --> I don't really have a preference, but if I had to choose I would pick Sara!
  • Kaitlyn, Katelyn, Kaitlin, Katelynn, Katlyn, Kaitlynn, Katelin, Katlynn, Kaitlin, Caitlyn, Caitlynn -->  I like Caitlin the best!
  • Catherine Vs. Katherine --> Catherine...I'm traditional!
  • Shawn Vs. Sean --> Shawn!  I like it looks more like it is spelled!

What other names do you see with many spellings?!  Have a great week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment