Saturday, February 8, 2014

Meet The Blogger: Jaylyn

Jaylyn
Blogger
 
I'm a 21 year old Nanny in Canada who is a lover of all things pink, chevron and leopard. I am obsessed with clothes and could shop everyday of my life and never get tired of it. I have 4 closets, just in case you were wondering. I graduated from a local college from the Early Childhood Education program in 2012. After I graduated I moved 2 hours away from home and moved in with a family as their Nanny. It was an amazing experience but after 1 year I decided to move back home. I now Nanny for a family with 3 kids, ages 6, 3 and 1. I have always been very maternal and loved taking care of kids. You would never see me without a baby doll in my arms when I was younger. And that is when I started loving baby names because I named all my babies! Anyways thanks for stopping by, here are some fun facts about me below:

Favourite Girl Name: Stella Paige
Favourite Boy Name: Griffin Kane
Height: 5'2''
Eye Colour: Hazel
Birthday: October 21 (I just turned 21)
Favourite Colour: Pink
Day or Night: I like both
Celebrity Crush: Taylor Kinney or Charlie Barnett
Coffee or Tea: Neither // White Hot Chocolate :)
Favourite Food: French Fries


1. Are you outgoing or shy? 
I'm shy until I get to know you, then watch out.

2. What are you bad habits?
Being negative.

3. Do you ever want to get married?
Absolutely!

4. Do you play sports?
Nope. I played soccer until I was 18.

5. What are you favourite stores to shop in?
Dynamite, H&M, Suzy Shier, Garage, Nordstrom, GAP, Old Navy, Kiki La Rue, Target

6. Favourite Makeup Brand?
MAC, NARS, Naked, etc.

7. Do you sleep with stuffed animals?
No. But I do have a leopard blanket that I have to put over my head to sleep.

8. Do you have any pets?
Yes, 2 dogs - Max & Jack

9. What's your favourite quote?
"You're not rich until you have something that money can't buy"

10. How many piercings do you have?
Just my ears.

No comments:

Post a Comment