Tuesday, October 14, 2014

My Favorite Two-Syllable Boys Names That End In 'N'

Hey everyone! So recently I have been LOVING two-syllable boys names ending in 'n'. I now have 4 of them in my personal top 5!
Today, I will be sharing with you some of my favorites, as well as the most popular on the charts. 

Most popular two syllable boys names ending in 'n' (ranking in the top 100 for 2013):
Mason*
Ethan
Jayden
Aiden/Ayden**
Jackson/Jaxon/Jaxson*
Logan**
Dylan
Ryan
Nathan
Christian
Owen*
Landon*
Brayden*
Gavin*
Aaron
Jordan*
Evan
Cameron
Colton
Austin
Brandon
Kevin 
Grayson**
Jason
Ian
Justin*
Nolan*
Hudson*
Easton*
Carson*
Kayden
Lincoln*
Tristan
Camden*

*- Also a favorite of mine
**- in my top 5 names

My favorites that are not listed above: 
Ronan**
Aspen
Ashton
Brooklyn
Braxton
Baylen
Bowen
Becklan
Breccan
Colin
Cohen
Casen
Canaan
Callan
Dillon
Dustin
Dayton
Declan
Deacon
Dalton
Damon
Fallon
Farren
Griffin
Gannon 
Holden
Hayden
Harlan
Jalen
Kieran
Keegan
Kingston
Lachlan
Layton
Lawson
Madden
Macsen
Paxton
Peyton
Preston
Princeton
Rowan
Ryden
Roman
Soren
Tallon 
Tobin
Upton
Weston
Warren
Zayden

What are your favorite two-syllable boys names that end in 'n'? 
Let me know in the comments!!

~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment