Friday, October 10, 2014

Current Top Names

Hi, Name Lovers ♥

So I've kind of been M.I.A from blogging as of late. Life got busy and I just sucked at making time for blogging. But I've decided to make a solid effort in trying to get my scheduled posts up for y'all to read. For this post I thought I would give you an updated list of my favourite names since I haven't done that since probably the beginning of this blog.

Here are my current favourite girls names:

[1] Grey Elizabeth
[2] Stella Greer
[3] Mila Vivienne
[4] Sawyer Eloise
[5] Sloane Genevieve

Here are my current favourite boys names:

[1] Daxton James
[2] Case Lennon
[3] Griffin Kane
[4] Brighton Reece
[5] Cash Elliott

WDYT think of the names?

{BONUS} Create a sibset with my top names. You can mix and match all the names including middles.

Until next time,
Jaylyn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment