Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Naming Advice

So the format of today's post is going to be different from the past few Wednesdays. We've had a request for name help and decided to make that the theme of this post. The person asked for help in naming twins who will have an older brother named Jonah Levi. First of all, I adore the name Jonah Levi. It's so masculine, but still really sweet and gorgeous. The person did not specify what genders the twins will be, so I am going to provide suggestions for both.

From Jonah Levi, I got a very strong Biblical feel. Other gorgeous Biblical names I think could fit are (g) Abigail, Ruth, Mara/Mary, Rachel, Tabitha or Phoebe (b) Caleb, Aaron, Gabriel, Nathan, Isaac, Noah or Samuel.

Other names that I just think sound good with Jonah are (g) Ivy, Cora, Serena, Zoe and Imogen (b) Leo, Carson, Elliot, Deacon and Mitchell.

Something that, depending on your feelings on subtle themes, could be cute is going with names that have dove meanings like Jonah. Jemima and Paloma are both stunning and unusual girl options meaning dove and Callum is a boy option.

I hope this helped and good luck with your twins!
- Hayl <3

No comments:

Post a Comment