Monday, May 6, 2013

If I HAD to Make a Top 20... {Girls}

Hi everyone!
I had a really hard time coming up with a topic for this week, so I decided to challenge myself and do something difficult. I have compiled a list of my top 20 girls names (which I have never done before, and often find it hard to even come up with a top 10). They are all in order from favorite of the 20, to least favorite of the 20. To make it even harder, I have added middle names. These may not be the middle names I would use, but they are middle names I like with those firsts. Some are repeated, sorry. Here we go:

1. Lia Rose
2. Caroline Thea (Tay-uh)
3. Hannah Rae
4. Sarah Jane
5. Rylee Annabelle
6. Alison Lindsey
7. Vanessa Lily
8. Mia Claire
9. Isabella Sophie
10. Mackenzie Danielle
11. Aria Lindsey
12. Victoria Lily
13. Annabelle Claire
14. Isabelle Aria
15. Madison Olivia
16. Aubrey Isabel
17. Savannah Lucy
18. Josepha / Josefina Ruby
19. Hadley Annabelle
20. Kate Isabella

Let me know which ones you like / don't like, and tell me your top 20!
Have a great week!
~Ali

No comments:

Post a Comment