Wednesday, May 1, 2013

English Baby

Hi ladies! Happy Wednesday :)
So for todays post I have been inspired by a book that I am reading.
I've been reading the Confessions of a Shopaholic series and I am obsessed with them!
The characters live in London, England, so I've decided to list some of my favourite cities/towns in England that I would use for baby names!
 
Brighton: I use to love this name for a girl and I still do but its kind of growing on me for a boy now too.
 
Hadleigh: I don't like this name anymore but I did use to like it for a girl. I would spell it Hadley though.
 
Harlow: I absolutely LOVE this name for a girl.
 
Lincoln: I am obsessed with this name for a boy! I think its so so cute.
 
London: I think this name is so adorable for a girl. I don't think I would use it though.
 
Marlow: I personally don't like this name but I do think its cute for a girl.
 
Kensington: LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE this name OH SO MUCH!
 
Jaylyn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment