Wednesday, February 20, 2013

2013 Celebrity Babies

It seems like everyday a different celebrity is announcing a pregnancy. There are so many celebrity babies due in 2013. I've picked a few celebrities that are expecting and I'm going to pick a name for each gender that I could see them using.

What names do you think these celebrities will use? Comment or answer on Formspring!

Prince William & Kate Middleton are expecting their first child together this year. My guesses for names are Victoria Diana Katherine & Charles Edward Louis.

Fergie & Josh Duhamel just announced yesterday that they are expecting their first child together. My name guesses are Dalis Willow & Knox David.

Mario Lopez & Courtney Mazza also just announced that they are expecting their second child together. They have a daughter named Gia Francesca. My guesses for baby number 2 are Antonia Gabriella & Luca Michael.

Holly Madison & Pasquale Rotella are expecting their first child together. A baby girl! My name guess is Rylin Sue.

Busy Phillips & Marc Silverstein are expecting their second child this year. They have a daughter named Birdie Leigh. My name guess for baby number 2 are Clementine Paige & Frankie Cade.

Jessica Simpson & Eric Johnson are expecting their second child this year. They have a beautiful daughter named Maxwell Drew. My name guesses for baby number 2 are Ashton Ann & Jack Joseph.

Phaedra Parks & Apollo Nida are expecting their second child. They have a son named Ayden Adonis. For baby number 2 I'm thinking Lyla Parks & Landon Apollo.

Kim Kardashian & Kanye West are expecting baby number one together. My guess are Mila Noel & Breccan Omari.

Jenna Dewan-Tatum & Channing Tatum are expecting their first child together. My names guesses for them are Liviana Sage & Lincoln Jude.

Amber Rose & Wiz Khalifa are expecting their first child. A boy! At any second. My name guess for the little guy are Caius Cameron.

Kristen Bell & Dax Shepard are expecting their first baby together. My guesses for names are Delilah Rose & Quinn Elias.

Lisa Ling & Paul Song are expecting their first baby together. A girl! My guess for the name is Malia Arielle.

What do you think of my name choices? What would you name the babies to these celebs?

Jaylyn ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment