Friday, May 23, 2014

Current Favourites

Hi sweet friends!
I haven't talked about my favourite names lately and they have changed a little bit.
So I thought I would update you all on my Top 5 for each gender and add in a few extra names that I am liking just for funzies!
Top 5 Girls Names
1. Mila Gray
2. Wren Elisabeth
3. Stella Vivienne
4. Harper Eloise
5. Isla Genevieve
If I had only one little girl in the future and I had to pick only ONE of the above names, I think I would choose Harper Eloise. Its the only one that I have never fell out of love with. Right now Mila is my absolute favourite but I go on spurts of loving it and then just blah.
Top 5 Boys Names
1. Camden Maxwell
2. Griffin Kane
3. Rowan Elliott
4. Parker Jameson
5. Smith Easton
If I had only one little boy in the future and I had to pick only ONE of the above names, I think I would choose Camden Maxwell. I like the nickname Cam and I've even though of giving Camden a middle starting with J so that the nickname CJ would be available in the future if he didn't like Camden or Cam. Suggestions?
Other names I've been liking:
1. Harlow: I was in line at the grocery store and there was a little girl named Harlow in front of me and she was the cutest little thing EVER and I instantly started liking the Harlow.
2. Beckett: I don't know if any of you know who Melissa Rycroft-Strickland is? If not she was on The Bachelorette. She just had a baby boy named Beckett and I think its a really sweet name. What do y'all think of it?
What are YOUR top names at the moment?
Jaylyn :)


No comments:

Post a Comment