Thursday, May 29, 2014

Boston Red Sox Names



Sorry for the SUPER late post.  The internet in Massachusetts has been wonky due to storms and it won't let me log on.

Well it's a little before midnight so I thought what the heck, since the internet is good, I should post before it blacks out again.

As mentioned previously, I'm from Massachusetts.  The Boston Red Sox is practically everyone's team up here (If you like the Yankees... GIT OUTTA HEEYA!) LOL.  So Here are a few of the name I like from this seasons roster :) I'm gonna start a series where I talk about names form my favorite sports teams.  I don't care for any other Boston-based sports team so this is the only one you'll see from me!

Surnames are viable!

Xander - Xander Bogaerts is #2 and is a shortstop.  As much I love Alexander/Aleksander/Alexandre, Xander is the bomb diggity.  It's an awesome way to honor an Alexander without using that über popular name.

Brock - Brock Holt is #26 and is a third and (sometimes) second baseman.  Brock is actually the name of Rocktard of the Shaytards!  I also like the name Brockton with the nickname Brock.  In my own opinion, it's a name that you either really like or really hate.

Dustin - My man, Dustin Pedroia is #15 and is a second baseman.  For some reason I've always loved this name.  I don't know why.  Maybe because I love Dustin Hoffman?

Bradley - Bradley is the surname of Jackie Bradley, Jr, who is an outfielder in center field.  I have a cousin named Bradley and it seems a bit too Southern for me so I don't think it's usable for me.

Craig - Craig Breslow is #32 and is a pitcher.  It's one of those dated names that I really like!




I know this is short but I've already explained why.

Have a good night everyone! The next team will be the St. Louis Blues.

No comments:

Post a Comment